Posts by mostlyghosty
16 posts total, newest first.
LCSC Bot v 1.0 With GMZ Purs.Bot ( Buy slots with it)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - Unfortuanately performance of the game while doing this gets worse and worse over time until it completely crashes at around 800 cycles. It's done this both times. Is there something I can do to make it not crash as fastLCSC Bot v 1.0 With GMZ Purs.Bot ( Buy slots with it)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - Holy shit the "buy slots" works
I think i'm in love with you. Like seriously this plus pursuit bot for money and parts increases my enjoyment of the game tenfold. It's friggin annoying how they went off and monetized liHow to get up to 300.000 IGC per minute!in Need for Speed World Discussion - I was using the pursuit bot for like 200 runs and I didn't get any parts or anything. Is the chance of special rewards reduced for pursuits? What happened to the bots that would just start a race, instawin and refresh? THow to get up to 300.000 IGC per minute!in Need for Speed World Discussion - Does this also do the drawing cards thing? I used a bot before and it pretty much just looped singleplayer finishes so I got to like 999k overnight and I looked in my inventory and I had a metric buttload of license platPayday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Xiras;8667376]Why should they care about bans? You dont ruin other games. If you dont play it anymore because you have all items its not the problem of others.
Neither there is a detection for such things. The sa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.