Posts by chaozyx
9 posts total, newest first.
Grimoire 3.3 [AQW - AQW Test version]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Is buyback feature still unusable?Grimoire 3.3 [AQW - AQW Test version]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - So I just need to disable the bot delay before checking the conditions?
I see, nc pley m8.Grimoire 3.3 [AQW - AQW Test version]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Sorry, but could you please bring back the skip option for the if-else feature?
I can't find it anywhere in the current version.
But anyway, thanks and great job, keep it up, proud of ya.Grimoire 1.9 [AQW test version included!]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Apparently the pre-bank checking fails to load on this version of bot, idk why.
Is it just me though? Anyone experiencing the same problem?
EDIT:
The pre-bank checking works fine when I added the items using the item toGlacial Berserker Shop IDin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - The button for shop won't show up if you haven't cleared the storyline yet.
Bump.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.