Posts by mwxplayer
584 posts total, newest first.
Master131 and Kenshin13 fucking abuse.in Staff Disputes - stupid MPGH as always I don't care if I get permaban but it's true MPGH is totally stupid that's why Many users hate it.
there are many reasons :
-Most of MPGH User(s) are noobs and they leech everything from uc (and theMaster131 and Kenshin13 fucking abuse.in Staff Disputes - I never insulted an Minion or GM they banned me unfairly so I did.
they warned/banned me for stupid reasons.Master131 and Kenshin13 fucking abuse.in Staff Disputes - so while ago a guy asked me for a screenshot in a [source code] patterns thread.
he was too dump that he didn't even knew what signature is and asked for screenshot and I said "lol dumpass" and for that I got an infracMW3 [IW5M r25] SIMPLE INTERNAL HACKin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=c0mb4t4rms;7887775]Why am i walking when i dont touch anything and all my controlls are different pls help[/QUOTE]
downgrade to r25.IW5M Public haxin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - I built it with VS2012 so you need this library to run this properly
Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/de
Showing the 5 most recent posts.