Posts by Forbidden Coder
83 posts total, newest first.
Selling LTG With 20 Perms.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - /Bump someone buy 100 dollars I can go down to 90Selling BG ( 1 STAR almost 2 Star ) 22 perms For $110+ dollarsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - No i didnt. Da heck are yo utalking about kid. I never even traded with you before.MAJ2 & LTC2. Cheap. c:in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Please post the pictures.Selling LTG With 20 Perms.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - /Bump looking for 110+ dollars on this also.Selling BG ( 1 STAR almost 2 Star ) 22 perms For $110+ dollarsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey I am selling this account that is almost 2 star and has 22 perms.
I am looking for offers more than or = to $100.
We will use Middle man to trade or you go first. I dont play combat arms anymore so I do not ne
Showing the 5 most recent posts.