Posts by gameplays4cod
20 posts total, newest first.
luizimloko Tekno MW3 [v0.2]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=hunterx1399;6921431]Yo , i just injected the dll file into iw5mp.exe and it crashes , is this detected what so ever? or is there a fix for this , am i the only one with this problem? i need help ASAP. thanks[/QUOTOj, a new COD clan !in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [QUOTE=Barkley7;6962873]Still waiting for the pm if you haven't changed your mind.[/QUOTE]
Sorry I have been really busy atm. I will pm as soon as I can! I will try later today
---------- Post added at 04:06 PM -------Oj, a new COD clan !in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Yes, I will allow you to be in the clan.
I will PM you with more info.Need players for my clan [VM]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Hey! ILL JOIN YOUR CLAN :DOj, a new COD clan !in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Hey Guys!
I just made a new clan for the pc!
Its called "oj"
If you want to join, reply to this or add me on steam: oj SnipeHD
Thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.