Posts by tigerblood69
5 posts total, newest first.
D3D Shader Skinhackin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - I'm a little dumb, could you post a tut? Anyway, looks like some great stuff.How to get The War Z for Freein WarZ Discussion - No, click on the link. It is an emulator.How to get The War Z for Freein WarZ Discussion - Hey guys, thought I'd share this great little thing I came across, sorry if it has already been posted on MPGH, just delete this thread in that case, and I am sorry for posting, otherwise, continue.
Skip this if you doLooking for a Warz Survivor Keyin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Soap_;6875733]Mister_Green
Put your skype here to me add you, i got keys for The War Z[/QUOTE]
Can you add me as well, I would like to buy a key too.
Skype: cesco.epScript Testing Serverin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I don't have enough posts -_-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.