Posts by redlord24
71 posts total, newest first.
Bots?in RuneScape Discussions - [QUOTE=Shukumei;5711954]Jagex is not really on a lawsuit with Powerbot I think. They are probably dealing with SOPA or they are in a lawsuit with them /mmz[/QUOTE]
SOPA is stopping piracy, not illegal activities on gaBots?in RuneScape Discussions - Just so you guys know rsbots (Nexus/Impsoft) is officially gone :( (Jagex posted on their site, that they won the lawsuit). So yeah, I don't think any more reflection bots for a while, as Jagex as a lawsuit with Powerbot[CaNA] S> Maj4 w/ Lots o' Permin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I could do 150, but Newb doing it soo I'ma lay off :) unless he pulls off.CANA ~ CPT2 ~ CHEAP ~ NX GUNSin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'll give 20k NX :DMPGH Combat Arms VIP V2.2 Up for Sale!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can't wait for it :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.