Posts by myswaggerhasafirstname
1 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO Wallhacked Players ( 02.09.2012) by ZeroCoolin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - A fair bit of warning to users here. Don't use this cheat in league play. Or in any league that uses their own anti-cheat. They can take screenshots and they save them for who knows how long. So if you're in ESL/ESEA andCS:GO No Recoil (Permanent VAC SAFE)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I used it and it's not worth adapting to IMO. Much easier to control your recoil yourself. If someone knows how to use this correctly you should post here. It actually fucks me up when I'm shooting.CS:GO Update | Bad newsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Should of got it when it was 13 bucks ;) and right now the "launch" was them renaming beta with no patch it seems. I got two CS:GO in my library and deleted beta install and its still there even after a steam restart. NoCS:GO Update | Bad newsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Sucks you won't be joining us in the full game Zero. I really enjoyed your work. Anyone by chance know if using custom textures is ESEA approved without me doing my own work and checking their site?CS:GO Crosshair Customization (Enable Crosshair with Snipers and Knife)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Oh yeah. Most definitely. Hopefully Valve will continue allowing players to use dot as a crosshair and leagues allow it in play also. I'm sure they'll get rid of dot from sniper rifles when scoped though (rather they sho
Showing the 5 most recent posts.