Posts by -Vortex-
9 posts total, newest first.
Squabbi's MW3 Prestige Changer + Invisible Prestigein Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Really Good, I'm gonna test it[Steam - IW5M] HaX (No-Recoil, No-Fog & FullBright)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I'm gonna test this. Good Job.MW3 1.9.446 ESPin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xXStormKillaXx;6655532]WHEN I TURN ON WALLS IT LAGGS BADDLY.[/QUOTE]
Use low / medium graphics. The lag is not caused by the hack.MW3 1.9.446 ESPin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=-InSaNe-;6652753]
Yes :)
/msg2short[/QUOTE]
Ok, thank you :DMW3 [Steam - IW5M] NoRecoilin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jusikapide;6652690]ok,it works,thanks.
can i get banned cuz of it?[/QUOTE]
I don't know, probably you can, but you use Steam version or IW5M?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.