Posts by redex
37 posts total, newest first.
[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.4 : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - JNoob you so fancy! I'm loving your stuff! Great work! time to go play! /whee
(also of course thank you to everyone who contributed to this project)[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.2 : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dryguytodd;9612036]I keep getting slowed but i enabled no server side debuffs. Help?[/QUOTE]
Here is the fix (http://i.imgur.com/O96s8ec.png). Guraranteed 100% workingnilly's #21.2.1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hi Nilly,
I have an idea for a useful feature, but I understand if it is not technically feasible or maybe it wouldn't be popular enough. I have noticed personally that the main determining factor on which debuffs i choo[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.1 : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Sorry, mpgh is so slow right now I keep alt-tabbing and getting distracted[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.1 : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rotmg748;9541121]I chose mods, clicked on get latest client and on build, opened client-mod..swf and that doesnt work because "Testing 21.1.0". How to fix that?[/QUOTE]
http://i.imgur.com/dSJZq5d.png
Showing the 5 most recent posts.