Posts by hyper38
16 posts total, newest first.
[WTB] AQW Accountin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Ok I have 2 accounts for sale with good classes.
First one is Lv 37 and got Pyromancer class.
Second one is Lv 36 with Shaman Class and Evolved Shaman and Necromancer.
If you want to buy them or to know more info PM mJoin the GIVEAWAY!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Hyper38, I want Grey add me :)Cracked Accountsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Ok I have a problem I use Toxic cracker I use it and it tells me that the account is cracked with the password but when I go and try to login with the password that the cracker gave me it say the password is wrong so wha[Release] AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.6 + Grabber V 0.3 [Release]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Can you help me with something I got 2 accounts (member) cracked by your crack with the same password but when I try to login with it it say wrong password so can you help me to crack them?Need a crackerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I need a cracker which can handle more than 10 passwords because it sucks that I can only use 10 password and I can't crack any account so if any one know a cracker which can handle more than 10 passwords please tell me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.