Posts by nelobsivart
7 posts total, newest first.
Crazy's Key Shop! | $2.50[Quick][Legit][Never Resold][24 Hour Warranty][24/7]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought a key from you earlier, quick response, legit. But now it's saying my CD key is in use. Can I get a new key? My skype is the same as my forum username. Thanks!2.50$ LIFETIMEKEY 20$ NOResell 24h ban Warrantyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought a key from you earlier. Was working fine, now it's saying CD key in use.. Do I get another key?[$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I just bought a key and it's global banned.. it's been within 30 mins of purchase but you aren't online..
I've bought from you on skype before.Global ban wave...in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Spookyz;6708636][QUOTE=gnasher65;6708585]Hey mate, I got banned yesterday.. But i only got banned because i fucking crashed my local heli using Survival hack..
Going on to see if im banned now.. will let you kEasy Mode Duplicationin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I've tried it on both zombies and animals (after gutting), and it doesn't work what so ever. o_O
Showing the 5 most recent posts.