Posts by Melon12
6 posts total, newest first.
TF2 Hack (22.08.2012) Leechedin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - It ONLY works for me on the character select screen.TF2 Hack (22.08.2012) Leechedin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - ZeroCool+ you should add that when you want to select the hacks you HAVE to do it in the class switching/loadout screen.TF2 Hack (22.08.2012) Leechedin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - I can't seem to click any of them, or its really buggy :(TF2 Hack (22.08.2012) Leechedin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Started the game, opened up Extreme Inject 1.9 by master131 (included in the revision released 3 days ago). Selected hl2.exe as process and tf2.dll as the injection. I pressed inject, joined a game and then pressed inserTF2 Hack (22.08.2012) Leechedin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - I can't even open the menu right now.
---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------
What's a good injector?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.