Posts by bug123
8 posts total, newest first.
VIP Problem?in News & Announcements - WTH :( I still cant download my vip hacks I paid for it any admin gonna fix it or not i need my vip now I gettin my as s kicked in combat arms hello could ya fix it please your member bug123[Pic-Tut] MPGH Pub Hack (Choob Friendly!!)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - woot woot chams i luv chamsANY ADMIN READin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey dave or anyother admin I'm just showin as a member not a vip member can ya fix I bought vip but never got to use it cuz the site was down can you please fix for me ty ur faithful member bug123:)MPGH IS BACK UPin News & Announcements - hey dave my profile's just showin as member not vip can ya fix pleaseMPGH is in need of a programmer.in News & Announcements - I've made personal god mode hack for all nexon games I can help mainly on nexon cause I'm nexon game programmer Me and my colleagues always leave hole in games to hack I'd be glad to help ya
Showing the 5 most recent posts.