Posts by Echosyp
71 posts total, newest first.
J0nathan27 vouch threadin Vouches - Date: 10/14/13
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded: Arma 2 OA Key
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Great seller and very quick to respond.J0nathan27's Dayz Key shop []Never resold[]24HR Warrantyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - It's Vesuven, when I searched your name like 4 different ones came upJ0nathan27's Dayz Key shop []Never resold[]24HR Warrantyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=J0nathan27;8900932]selling last 2 keys for the night, come and get them[/QUOTE]
tried to add you on skypeLooking to buy Arma 2 OA Keyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking for some Arma 2 OA Key(s). Doesn't seem to be anyone online this morning so I made a post. Must be US key. If the key goes well I will be buying from you in the future. Not looking to hack with the key, just don'Selling WarZ legend account! $50in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bump, no longer using skype so either hit me up here in this thread or PM me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.