Posts by AprilHead
28 posts total, newest first.
Need help with co-op helper glitch to staff sergeant 3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hey guys. I've made a new account and tried to do advanced tutorial and got DC'ed while doing it. Will the glitch still work if I didn't recieve any xp or supply yet and im still a duck? Will go bg extreme until staff seNew Infectofarmerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Wait until its approved.New Infectofarmerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=PPCINJ;8114461]Idk, try it. Never really cared about it[/QUOTE]
Can you add me on skype mate? I want to ask something. Skype: aistizzzNew Infectofarmerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - What a nice realease!I need testers - BG Extremein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I can test. Skype: aistizzz. I'm using windows 8, so I can test if it works on win 8.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.