Posts by Hammerdust
4 posts total, newest first.
23.1.0 Orape client (All Hacks, HP/MP BARS Working)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way to have the client zoomed out more in-game? Like Nilly's old clients? I have Full-Screen enabled. It seems to be fine in the Nexus, but entering a realm makes it zoom in.[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way to have the client zoomed out more in-game? Like Nilly's old clients? I have Full-Screen enabled.21.0 Mod Selector with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work. Anyone else have suggestions to get me off the testing servers?21.0 Mod Selector with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - After selecting "Connect to Production Server" i get an error whilst connecting that says it is an admin-only server. What am I doing wrong?Rotmg 14.2 Auto loot bots version 04in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Exact same problem above
Showing the 5 most recent posts.