Posts by Nicedudde
7 posts total, newest first.
APB middlemanin Middleman Lounge - Nope, in game.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Badger;10819182]
Is it for an account?[/QUOTE]
It's for in gameAPB middlemanin Middleman Lounge - I need a middleman in APB for a future APB trade.Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Good guy Heroic Pharaoh helped meRequest skins herein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I just got one question.
Does it have to be a weapon that only got a skin to look good or like a skin to a weapon that does an effect.
Like the Sidewinder that got less recoil and better accuracy, if you apply that to a Levelingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Sup dogs.
I need some tips on how to level faster.
It seems to take forever to level up.
I'm currently First Lt 2nd class and I dont usually use boost other the 30% you get from daily activities.
I've got 1239 wins
Showing the 5 most recent posts.