Posts by accusations
12 posts total, newest first.
BHM v.1.5.6 - > SELL Moonbeam for $520,422 > Spawn Tampa with Xmas Horn ONLINE 1.31 <in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - If you ask me, selling moonbeams is the reason why most people got banned. Ive been getting money from modders since i started playing gta v. I played with mods for 2 months now. 1 day before ban i started selling moonbeJordans Menu v1.2 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I used the previous version while people where saying they got banned and i didnt got banned. Now one day i use this one and the next day i start up gta and it showed i was banned lolJordans Menu v1.2 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I used this menu for one session yesterday, got banned until 2nd of January. Could be because people reported me.Bf3 color correction (leeched)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Somehow they disabled the colour correction since today.Anyone?in Battlefield 3 Discussions - Hope aftermath will be nice addition
Showing the 5 most recent posts.