Posts by Slurpee
102 posts total, newest first.
Looking for a Professional Graphics Designer (Possible Future Contracts)in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=prof3ssorice;12634184]I would do this if I wan't so busy with other stuff.[/QUOTE]
Message me if you get time to designLooking for a Professional Graphics Designer (Possible Future Contracts)in Art & Graphic Design - Hello guys,
So i have started a business, filed for my LLC and such. I am currently looking for a trademark Logo that will be on my company website, business cards and overall branding on anything with my companies namRequesting avatarin Help & Requests - Need an avatar for my youtube channel. PM or post your skype and ill add you. Experienced GFX artist please.
Edit: I will also be needing a banner!Free Premium Code!!!in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - i got lifetime on my account, i guess im really lucky ahahaScripting Idea's #2 :D [Lystic Edition]in ArmA 3 Marketplace - You should add script sections for Stratis Life, things like:
-Add Money
-Add Oil,Heroin,Whale,fish Spawning scripts
-Turn yourself into a cop or citizen
Those are just some rough ideas, im sure people also have some p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.