Posts by Dillerkid
30 posts total, newest first.
Steam Account - Black Ops 2, CSGO, CSS - 15$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=wZ. Gali;8888514]Yo. I'll buy it for $7.5 paypal. Add me skype. danielreinholdt11 or steam danielreinholdt[/QUOTE]
that's a joke right, ahha. :)Steam Account - Black Ops 2, CSGO, CSS - 15$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=medixrazer977;8888266]hey bro :) i wanna trade if it is possible i have an acc in lol with 28 skins and 31 champs in EUWEst :) with 2 ultimate skins its silver 3 :) if you like my offer add me in skype : kostadin.Steam Account - Black Ops 2, CSGO, CSS - 15$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Price is now 10$Steam Account - Black Ops 2, CSGO, CSS - 15$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey, just selling this account.
Price: 15 USD only paypal.
I will not go first unless you're very trusted, I don't really do much on this forum but I can show my profile on another forum if needed be.
http://i.Steam Accounts - CSGO - PAYDAY 2 - CS - BORDERLANDS 2 - ARMA 3 | PAYPALin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - What I'm Selling:
Account 1#
Info: 46 games, all kinds of good games. VAC Banned. Has PAYDAY 2, ARMA 3 stuff like that.
Games: http://i.imgur.com/9Vi8L7f.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q9AI5FX.png
Price: ?? Offer
Account 2#
In
Showing the 5 most recent posts.