Posts by Xerxes.
59 posts total, newest first.
Account with Mosin Nagant, TAR-21 Cherry etcin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi,
I'm selling a second Serg account on AVA
It has Mosin Nagant, Tar-21 Cherry, Zonda bat (perm), holy mackerel (perm).
I haven't got AVA installed on my pc. If you want to see screenshots please add my
skype WTS lvl 96 with 99 woodcutting, 92 firemaking, 70 range, 70 fletching etc.in RuneScape Discussions - Hi,
I'm selling a lvl 96 runescape account (dated from the good old times).
for all the stats : see screenshot.
On the bank is not much of stuff, around 1 mill on the bank.
Only want cash (NO TRADE). You can ofPerm Para, Mosin Nagant, And MORE! Super Cheap!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - €5 PayPal
/msgtoshrttrading perm para for perm mosinin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Why would anyone trade a mosin for a para ?Mosin account + caped sec. Willing to trade or buy.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=dannyhoo;8622116]Xerxes is 100% legit, I did trades with him before. Now stop doubting people[/QUOTE]
Thank you Danny ^^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.