Posts by Avery17
28 posts total, newest first.
Lucas Signature Scans [21/9/2012]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Are you just going to pick apart my terminology?
cTools CLASS. There happy? And I know I'm not the first but I'm definitely one of the few to write my own.
Found the log function in 2009. Not part of a CLASS.
OriginalCA NA Addies 9/19/12in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Departure;6719034]lmao is this guy for real? you might need to check your classes are up to date.. or maybe just your coding might be "Wrong Wrong Wrong"...[/QUOTE]
Is that all you can say? Seriously dude... Lucas Signature Scans [21/9/2012]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I was using lament's terms so you guys could actually figure out what I was reading. Why am I the one being mocked when the patterns suck dick in the first place. I got all of mine by myself without any help from you assCameraUpdate SigScanin Combat Arms BR Hack Coding/Source Code - [QUOTE=experthack;6701074]Camera Update :
\x89\x4C\x24\x08\x8B\x50\x1C\x89\x54\x24\x0C\x8B\x48\x20\x89\x4C\x24\x10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Creditos :
experthack[/QUOTE]
Seriously, you people and your terrible CA EU Addies 9/26/12in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - I can find DrawPrimitive manually but is there a reliable way of actually logging the signature?
#define ADDR_DRAWPRIM 0x81AA38
This address is just an address in a pointer list. It points to 0x81AEF0 whic
Showing the 5 most recent posts.