Posts by RhinoCrunch
26 posts total, newest first.
replenish you ammo techniquein DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I thought everyone knew this?#YoloHack v3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I used it yesterday about 24 hours ago, worked well. One thing to be careful of... Player ESP seems to need the GPS module.
So if you are a noob on the coast and run players ESP, you'll show up on admin with a GPS modu#YoloHack v2.3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Extreme injector on basic settings will deny connection. Waiting for global ban, fingers crossed I get away with it.What's with all this "free key" bullshit?in DayZ Discussion - I haven't bothered opening any of the posts, just wondering what the scam is, they seem to be flooding this forum.DayZ Survival Hack v3.3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jewbro;7293155]My BE just updated when trying to enter a server, disconnected asap[/QUOTE]
BE hasn't updated yet.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.