Posts by redwirelessmouse
85 posts total, newest first.
Question to my hackers/script usersin ArmA 3 Marketplace - [QUOTE=madzy;8456031]I wonder how many people would want to play with you/have you on their annex/domination servers if they found out you are the guy responsible for all the hacking that's going on.[/QUOTE]
Well....dQuestion to my hackers/script usersin ArmA 3 Marketplace - Quick question.....what are the most common game modes do you guys use scripts in? I.E. Wasteland/Domination/Annex etc. I'm only curious about this because I've noticed that most of the time the server I'm on falls vScript ideasin ArmA 3 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Crater7;8435313]Suggested a glue script on the first page, anyone know if it's possible/has been released already? It's by far my favorite script in A2/OA.[/QUOTE]
The glue script is already out....it might notScript ideasin ArmA 3 Marketplace - Hunter firework....there's a video floating around on Reddit's sub-reddit of Arma that shows someone running a script where like 100+ hunters blow up 500M in the sky. At night it almost looks exactly like a firework. IProblem with FPS :[in ArmA 3 Help - jes out of all people to be familiar with this notorious problem, I figured you guys would =p. Arma 3 has always had FPS problems, although I heard beta had resolved some issues. Nonetheless, high quality computers suc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.