Posts by Deathrun
80 posts total, newest first.
GM SAIDINin CrossFire Discussions - Yes but he never replied to me :(I want to buy a steamin Flaming & Rage - So you're telling me that you dont have paypal correct? if so i got my good account css with 1000 hours played it on it and so on :) check my sig for the account.Selling Mw2/Css Steam account!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=CoD_Pro15;6577878]if you continue to lie that you didnt scam me,I'll Steam supprt my proof of purchase and They'll Take The Account From You. So your Done.[/QUOTE]
Dude stop it i never traded with you .__. what w[FIXED] ILIKESMEAGOL Tool v2 [NEW FEATURES]in Runescape Hacks / Bots - Nice i love it works fine for me :)Trading Game Accounts For TEAM FORTRESS 2 Itemsin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=tuned;6576692]Hey guys, I'm trading game accounts for TF2 Items.
I'm looking for Refined Metal, Hats, Keys, Misc, Promo Items, also im looking for whole backpacks including weapons so hit me up with what u have^^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.