Posts by URDUMB
41 posts total, newest first.
BATTLEFIELD 3 + PREMIUM + 100 LEVEL COLONELin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - That price sounds good for a lvl 100 and prem,do you have Skype/MSN or some way I can contact you?GTA IV gfwl keys 100% legit and work onlinein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I want to buy x2,where can I contact you?Arma 2 OA Key Store | $1.50 | Save Money using Key Packs [NEW]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - CREDIT CARD ONLY seems legit,posting outside like is against the rules so enjoy the bann.Black Ops 2, UGC Cards, Xbox Live, BF3 Premium Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Don't buy from this guy if you don't want to get scammed.
Scammer report: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scammer-grave/544310-kevinpowpow-scammer.html
Peace.Dark's Arma 2 / DayZ Key Store | $3.00 | BRAND NEW KEYS! [TRUSTED] [FAST DELIVERY]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Want to get scammed?Buy from this guy he's a professional.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.