Posts by Ursu
30 posts total, newest first.
CAEU V1- Chams - No Fog - Ghots Mod - Force Vote Kiki -in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - hi,
great work. But Chamms ON have no function. Maybe you can fix that.
Injector: bInject
Os: WIN7 64Bit
do you recomand another Injector?
CuCAEU - LTC1 +50% - Legit accountin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi,
for 20€ with MM i take your accountCombat arms eu Account 2lt 3 Kd 1.00 CLEAN you can change infoin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - The account still for sale? Is the account active? I would take it for 10 €.[Sell] Combat arms eu account 1LTin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - 25€ / paypal[CAEU] Selling LTC 2, 13 PERMS. FULL INFO.in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - I can confirm. miguel is a fair business partner and a nice guy. We got to know us here at MPGH. I bought his col account and am very satisfied. Everything without problems. I am on Hollyday now :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.