Posts by prisim

22 posts total, newest first.

List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=hokko;8545492] Why some members who was scammed did not report the scammers in scammer grave? It lets the scammers have chances to scam other people. Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - HackList of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Royce;8514862] MPG Vortex Profile: View Profile: MPG Vortex - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/2025451-mpg-vortex.html) Skype(s): fuck.hycca Alternate(s) unknown Selling Account - 8 Char Slots & 13 Vaults Loaded With Tops, 6 - 8/8'sin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Account sold to an ex guildie, no account on here so no need to vouch for him. Sold the rest of my mules to: MPG Vortex bought >$100 in mules, I went first. +1 Vouch TheDeniedOne bought >$100 in mules, he went first.Selling Account - 8 Char Slots & 13 Vaults Loaded With Tops, 6 - 8/8'sin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I've had 4 people drop out because they say someone told them I was trying to scam them. I believe they were trying to scam me because I insisted to use an OMM(Approved.) for the trade after they refused to go first. Selling Account - 8 Char Slots & 13 Vaults Loaded With Tops, 6 - 8/8'sin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Using a Middle man, trade pending... why are there so many ppl with no intrest in buying this account posting in my thread. I do not care if you think I'll scam someone, I don't want to be scammed, period.

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?