Posts by CometFire
19 posts total, newest first.
[X31.6.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AllYourX;14355449]Follow the directions here (https://github.com/atomizer/muledump/wiki/Steam-Tutorial) to get your steamworks id and secret. Then login to 059 client by entering the steamworks id that looks like [X31.6.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - It has been a good amount of time since I last played rotmg on a client. I am a bit confused on how to log into 059's client. Could someone help me figure out what to do? I have no idea how to use steamworks or muledump,UNVERIFIED PBE ACCOUNTS FOR 5$in League of Legends Marketplace - Added you on Skype. Skype name: usafishy88
Interested in buying!
Thanks!LoL Boosting Service! Road to Diamond!in League of Legends Marketplace - Added you on Skype! Looking to buy a boost from Silver 2 - Gold 5.
Thanks!League of Legends Elo Boostsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +Vouch
Awesome guy who gives cheap and fast boosts. Went from Gold 5 to Gold 3 in under 24 hours. Thank you!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.