Posts by TLM5358
5 posts total, newest first.
Script to remove wire fencing, tank traps, and sandbagsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - It can be done....
_itemclasses=["wire_cat1" , "Hedgehog_DZ" , "Sandbag1_DZ" , "BearTrap_DZ" ] ;
{
_itemlist = allMissionObjects _x ;
_itemCount = (count _itemlist)-1;
_i = 0;
for "_i" from 0 to _itemCount dScript to remove wire fencing, tank traps, and sandbagsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - The thing is, the stuff comes back after a server restart.Script to remove wire fencing, tank traps, and sandbagsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Anyone have a script that can do this? It is getting out of control on the server I play on and I want to remove them all.The Perfect Boxin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - It is a script, unless you have a bypass that isn't detected of course you will get banned.The Perfect Boxin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - "sleep 6000;"
It will despawn in 100 minutes, but only if you are still connected. I suggest making this 300 so it despawns after 5 minutes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.