Posts by TheUnamed
79 posts total, newest first.
[27.7.X13] K-Relay with Pluginsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I can't connect to USW3. It's the only server I can't connect to. Whenever I end up in Nexus it automatically disconnects me and sends me to the Characters page. I tried it on different clients and I have the same resultCrazyClient v7.2: The new dungeon sucks [X13]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - The spell bomb aim could use some tweaking like aiming the closest monster to the cursor like nisuxen's plugin. It's bothering to keep spell bombing wood constructs in the god lands when you're aiming for beholders and l[27.7.X13] K-Relay with Pluginsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=toddddd;12687507]add your client to flash players trusted locations. google it or search the forums if you dont know what that means.[/QUOTE]
I always add the client to trusted locations whenever I open swfs, sad[27.7.X13] K-Relay with Pluginsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - k-relay crashes everytime i connect crazyclient to proxy?27.7.X5 K-relayin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Luis;12101144]Can anybody confirm this works?[/QUOTE]
There are some people, like me, who can't seem to open it because of an unhandled exception.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.