Posts by ZedoX
50 posts total, newest first.
I want to trade CD Ket stealer source code with bypass+scirpt+remote execin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Yup, ban inc. Selling key stealer, pssh...DAYZ SPAWNING SERVICE, INCLUDES VEHICLES THAT SAVE TO HIVEin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Yeah, can vouch for this guy in spawning or key selling, great bloke all round and a really awesome dude ;)Zedox's Premium DayZ Servicesin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey guys. Thought I would advertise here for my new premium services.
Why Use Me. I have (had) a free spawning services with a ton of vouches. I also offer some of the best prices around and I'm Australian, so for otherNew Godmode, Anti-Hunger/Thirst/Fever/Bleed/Fractures/Faint, Anti-Player Shieldin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ibailey;6693242]Yep. I spent my afternoon learning the syntax's and i got it working now :P.
i edited the other post with the updated one.[/QUOTE]
Hey man, just a quick thing. Do you really want this to be widelyNew Godmode, Anti-Hunger/Thirst/Fever/Bleed/Fractures/Faint, Anti-Player Shieldin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=vyktor_vale;6692230]well shit man, when you get that working dont post it here.[/QUOTE]
He's just ripped a lot of shit from wuat and tried to implement it. Doesn't really know what he's doing as proven by the sle
Showing the 5 most recent posts.