Posts by puf
6 posts total, newest first.
Lightweight Hack by Puf 22nd March 2013in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - There is another forum similar to this that I have it posted on, but I'm not sure if linking it would be considered advertising so I won't. When it needs to be updated again, I will post it as a new thread here though.Lightweight Hack by Puf 22nd March 2013in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - It's not the latest version of the program on the thread, so that is why you got that error.Detected - Vacced - READin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - When did you open up Lightweight? Did you open it while at the main menu or within a server?Lightweight Hack by Puf 22nd March 2013in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - While credits are given, I don't mind the thread just don't lie about stuff.Lightweight Hack by Puf 22nd March 2013in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - [QUOTE='Farah[Aisyah];7857935']not stolen , i have permission to post this[/QUOTE]
I never gave you permission to post this so please don't lie about it.
For everyone asking about what the keybinds are, there are n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.