Posts by Oextar
34 posts total, newest first.
My ping is fine but latency in games, not?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - *bump*
I just reinstalled windows, and all is good. Just saying.My ping is fine but latency in games, not?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - So I've been having troubles with my internet lately (a week - 2 weeks max), and it's ONLY ME. Not my brother. Not my father, nor my mother. with 'ping google.com.au -t', I get normal ping. But my friend who lives down tHack Black Ops 2 Undetectable?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - [QUOTE=wat4567;7184277]Yeah, and I'm the President of the United States.[/QUOTE]
And the country Niger is the shape of a chicken wing.1000 things Battlefield 3 has taught us!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - 594. Common word in Call of Duty is "gay faggots", whilst in Battlefield 3 it appears to be "G18 pussies"...
Good to see that Battlefield isn't anything gay or to do with faggots, but a woman's kinky genitalia...Posting a new(ish) bypass today Will explainin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - This seems quite legit xD I'll see how it looks by others trying it first... :O
Showing the 5 most recent posts.