Posts by resausk
15 posts total, newest first.
How to get free PMC & BAF ( No blurry DayZ skins )in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Really need to get PMC's Installation files .-.Is there a way to make scripts undetected?in DayZ Help & Requests - Using your own injectors sure.How to get free PMC & BAF ( No blurry DayZ skins )in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Holy hell thanks a million man cheers, I'll come back and tell you if this works
EDIT: The links you sent me seem to be broken and won't allow me to enter any of them and P.S I have a retail version of Arma 2, OA, and PHow to get free PMC & BAF ( No blurry DayZ skins )in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I have a legit PMC key....The only unfortunate part is I lost my Install files for PMC. If you sir have a legit copy of PMC I would be forever greatful if you could put the installation files into a torrent so I can downNeed help changing Private Military Keyin DayZ Help & Requests - Sounds like a plan, once my installation finishes I'll get back to you Search Resausk
---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------
Alright Got PMC installed Skype me when your r
Showing the 5 most recent posts.