Posts by FidgettiCAKE
63 posts total, newest first.
Battle Gears Extremein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=omegaweapon1234;6742683]lol i can´t play lockdown and bg but i have to try lockdown again because yesterday it didn´t worked but maybe today[/QUOTE]
I can't play lockdown aswell. 90% of the time I get stuck at thCo-op missionsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I'm having a really annoying problem, that I can't even join a game.
Everytime it starts, I start lagging, and getting D/C'ed symbols, it's getting on my nerves.
So, is it just me or what? Anyone experienced this kMulti Euro Hack -Video- Repostin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - Wait what? 10 year old hackers?
Daamn.
Not sure if sarcastic, or really 10 year old hacker.
Makes sense, Aeria's gameguard can be easily bypassed by a baby. :LEuro Adderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Is this still working?
My dlls have errors when injected. It only happened today, but not yesterday or anything.Tar Tiamat Gun Adder Codein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - Not him again.....
Someone give him a perma ban this time?
He's made countless of accounts, and keeps on making non-working hacks. /ohshit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.