Posts by Veteranspy
4 posts total, newest first.
All the hacks i havein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You have to do it a certain way, but I bet it won't work now that they are looking for stuff like that, but means to an end. Try if you like.Guide for your computers safety. {read}in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I agree. There are alot of things out there claiming they have the "best", but when you download you get backdoor viruses, keyloggers, the like. I believe that if people weren't stupid anymore, that the world would be a Combat Arms Hackin Hack/Release News - Whats that all about?help to build a CA hackin C++/C Programming - Probably a c++ site possibly? Or possibly a c++ book? Should really check either of these two things out mate, they might actually help :P
Showing the 4 most recent posts.