Posts by Beshio
17 posts total, newest first.
★★[CHEAP] DIAMOND PLAYER SELLING VERY CHEAP ELO BOOST★★in League of Legends Marketplace - I was wondering, how much would it cost for you to take me to gold when I have 0 provisional placement matches done? Like, a clean level 30 start before rank(NA) Elo Boost your Account up to Diamond 1. Very fast, can also duo with you.in League of Legends Marketplace - I am currently a new league player that would love to receive some advice from someone who knows a lot about league. Is it okay if I were to add you to discuss about some stuff?How to Bypass PB (Easy)in WarZ Tutorials - [QUOTE=vinsounet1999;8335887]now i cant remove it so i cant play anymore GOOD JOB THANKS SO MUCH[/QUOTE]
Your fault really. You take the risk of messing up when you do things without full validations.60$ worth Warz/Infestation account used 5 hours...6000 CG points and 145 $.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - You just purchased that from steam at a dirt cheap priceOne Kill = 55k Score Trainer V-29in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Nice haha!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.