Posts by Sparkka
24 posts total, newest first.
[1.35 | RS+Steam | SP+MP] JayKoZa´s External Mod Menu [JKZ v2.0.0 Beta]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Myself and two other friends have downloaded & used it, and we experience the same issue.
I think it's safe to say the rest of the hack works correctly, but the Fast Swim/Run are very glitchy (indeed broken for some reaNecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Was working fine for a couple hours, then started to spam Softban for around 5 mins. Logged into 2 of 3 accounts and couldn't find any Pokestops anywhere. My guess is servers being fucky.[1.35 | RS+Steam | SP+MP] JayKoZa´s External Mod Menu [JKZ v2.0.0 Beta]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Been using it since 07/25/16 4 Days later still no ban.PayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - No Idea if this still works, but I'll try it out later tonight.
Question, as far as I know there is no anti-cheat, so I should be fine to use this at will, correct?
Also, I've heard of a "cheater tag" is this true? AlthoFucking around in Unturnedin Unturned Discussions & Help - Amazing.
#Kunii4President
Showing the 5 most recent posts.