Posts by amboit123
165 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare 3 (ESP Package)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Some say it's detected and the esp is only for teammates... So this isn't of much help isit?Undetected Blackshot Rapidfirein Blackshot Injectors & Tools - I find this rather disappointing after reading all the comments on this thread, I do agree with dash that this post seems nothing more than a fraud. The video posted doesn't seem to show any rapidfire at all, consideringUndetected Blackshot Rapidfirein Blackshot Injectors & Tools - When you say rapidfire, could you define it better? I was having a hard time understanding your video because the MP5 looked normal to me with no widespread like what the SSG Rapidfire hack did.Lobby ENDDER [ Derp ] + Source codein Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Tried and it worked like a charm in Steam. Thanks dude! (:[MW3, 1.9.461, STEAM, Fixed]Ninja Hack v1.1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Nice Hack :3 Thanks !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.