Posts by BluesStar2
5 posts total, newest first.
DirtyBot 20-08-2015in Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, this definitely got botched by the update.
Any plans to update it? I'm sure these things take time and I don't mean to rush you, I just want to know if I should wait around for it to be updated or not.Dipbot v0.9 by Nsevenin Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - I'll definitely give this a try. Been using DirtyBot but it was kind of buggy plus it's not updated as often, it would seem. I hope this is better :)Gotham City Impostors Cheat Engine tablein General Game Hacking - Thank you so very much for this!
This is still working as of September 28th, 2012 for those who are curious.
Going on a shopping spree now :DTF2 Hack (22.08.2012) Leechedin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Worked all the way up until today but now it crashes after about 2-5 minutes of use.
Not sure if it's something on my end or not, the only hacks I use in this are the ESP ones.
An update would be nice, if possible.TF2 Crit Hackin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Yeah this would probably get you banned pretty easily.
You'd be better off just calling it quits on this one.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.