Posts by crackalac
17 posts total, newest first.
DayzNavigator v3.5 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Survival 2.6? Did not see that thread. Tho survival 2.5 will definitely get you banned as its detected.DayzNavigator v3.5 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Funforums5;6728799]I had to remove the advertisements from the original release to this one, but that shouldn't have added any extra bites. After you mentioned that I went through all of the files and they're all DayzNavigator v3.5 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Barrett_S;6728704]That's why it's 3.5 vs 3.4. It's updated to work with the newest ArmA patches without crashing.[/QUOTE]
Yes but I am talking about v3.5. The people who create this stuff have other forums that tDayzNavigator v3.5 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Anyone wondering why the size of this file does not match the size of the identical release from the other forum? This one is 1.3 kb bigger. Not going to link to the other one but just a heads up seems like something wasGlobal ban wave...in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - used them all (nav and survival) yesterday and am not banned, I have played today but didn't use any hacks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.