Posts by darkdefender87
4 posts total, newest first.
DayzNavigator v2.3 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lockdown6435;6618736]CHeck my other thread for how to fix it.[/QUOTE]
No offence but it's a little complicated to me. And why to some other people is working neat without even fix it? The window closes so fast thDayzNavigator v2.3 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TheAttackMaster;6618526]Status: UNDETECTED
Working both maps.[/QUOTE]
How did you fixed this? I'm still at the open/close problem here... damn... I'm desperate.DayzNavigator v2.3 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't work. I have the same open/close problem and I did everything. Will this have a chance to be fixed? Please??Dayz Navigator Help?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I have the same exact problem. Run firefox as admin, run the navi as admin but the window closes in like a second without opening anything in firefox
Showing the 4 most recent posts.