Posts by like4sir
20 posts total, newest first.
11.1 Duping (Real working way)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - This works perfectly too.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-mad-god-hacks-cheats/620801-ahk-duping-macro-extra-features.html11.1 Duping (Real working way)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - You don't need a script for this shit, it works 100% everytime for me, I've got like 500 pyramids now lolOryx Domination v1.07.2in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=flyrocket;6963176]
Well, I haven't tested it extensively, but it worked for pirate keys on the testing server though, it could be tombs just don't let you back in...
Anyhow, I just got finished adding a new Oryx Domination v1.07.2in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=flyrocket;6959939]
Interesting, let me test this some more and i'll get back to you, it should work if you open it in a realm though...I could see problems with opening it in nexus/ghall/vault though....[/QUOTE]
Oryx Domination v1.07.2in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Well I was trying to do some tombs and I got disconnected, btu when I tried to /drecon, I got this line of errors:
FAILURE [5 , Incorrect Portal key]
when trying to /drecon back the the tomb. I tried opening the tomb
Showing the 5 most recent posts.