Posts by renealexander1
71 posts total, newest first.
[Ghosts 3.10.X]Visual Tool 1.4.8in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Can enemies see it in the killcam?Goodbye to -InSaNe-, welcome back to Jorndel and welcome to Isaakskein Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Good luck new minions.:D And sad to see -InSaNe- leaving minion place :(Multiplayer.NOT.WORKING.in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Nachos what you think about my problem?Multiplayer.NOT.WORKING.in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - My internet is good. And, my HDD isn't full. I'm doing whole computer scan ATM. May it be that I don't have a video card? Other games run good on interigated video system.Multiplayer.NOT.WORKING.in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - How is it name? and in which folder is it? I used the one from DX homepage.
---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------
Found it. :D
---------- Post added at 09:39 PM --------
Showing the 5 most recent posts.