Posts by HiiTRON
10 posts total, newest first.
Hitmarker Modin Combat Arms Mod Request - Can someone make a hitmarker mod? Basically when you shoot and it hits someone it has a marker. Its like call of duty. I would be very thankful if someone could do this :DFenix V6.0 [NA].in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=IAnon;9180553]Followed the instructions on Page 3 from Fenix and still no luck with the menu :/ all the softwares he listed are installed.
EDIT: Extreme Injector 2.1 solved the issue.
EDIT2: Getting common crashCoder.Dias V1.8 [NA] Esp's | Aimbot | TeleKill | No Lag ...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=evancraig2;9153146]I've already done this all, and still wont work I'm running windows 8.0, I've tryed Extreme injector with that settings and it works, and i go in-game for like 50 seconds then all of sudden it cCoder.Dias V1.8 [NA] Esp's | Aimbot | TeleKill | No Lag ...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I got banned. Someone Dissaprove this hack. I'm getting sick of getting ban for using a hack some dumbass mod aproves.Coder.Dias V1.8 [NA] Esp's | Aimbot | TeleKill | No Lag ...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The inijector is probably not compatible with our OS. But, now i'm not using hacks and my game crashed this has never happened before. coder.DiasII I think your hack is defective :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.