Posts by EfiniRx7
74 posts total, newest first.
Play Helbreath Int Free! Free Mol Pins!in Helbreath Hacks & Cheats - Haven't been on helbreath international since the merging of abba and apoc server! Guess I should take a look when I'm free.My relly crappy sigin Art & Graphic Design - Not bad,but you kinda remain me of a better version of gourav.
Anyway, try to decrease the height of your sigs. It's doesn't look that pleasing too when you have a really big sig. All the best, keep reading tutorials How to put Animated pic on another pic?in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=ace76543;174540]
@blackpkster, not only is it annoying as hell, it's also pointless. that's how signiatures started out. that's what they're for. in my books, signing posts counts as spam[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't caNew tags, fresh from the oven.in Art & Graphic Design - Ouch, lol. That hurt me since it was done long ago and that shows that I've not improved. :(
I'm guessing you're emo, since you liked that sig. LOL.
Here's some more, with a less colourful version of the final fantNew tags, fresh from the oven.in Art & Graphic Design - I'm not sure if the last two sigs at the bottom have been posted before, but here goes anyway. The first two are done today so I'm sure I haven't post this up yet.
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w129/Hitsugaya10/M
Showing the 5 most recent posts.