Posts by pLolz
90 posts total, newest first.
Asylum Boss Roomin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Mind if I make this behavior just from visuals ? I'm known for making prod events just from seeing them. Also kinda lame tbh. Before you do a behav think about it m8.Puppet Master and minnionsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=KieronZeCoder69;9902032]nope it is just nice to see a good dev come back from a long time ;)[/QUOTE]
Maybe he knows me from my older posts ?Puppet Master and minnionsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=Kithio;9902871]even if the source is easy to work with, having a behaviour coder makes things easier across the board as you can focus on other stuff instead of having to worry about behaviors[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty Puppet Master and minnionsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=nilly;9901204]I would say that the old system gives you a little more flexibility, but new system easier to read and understand and you can code some pretty complex stuff in far few lines. If you need some kind ofPuppet Master and minnionsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=nilly;9900821]IMO, from someone who has made behaviors with new system and used old system as a reference here and there, it is way simpler.[/QUOTE]
Ok. And how complex can the behavior go ? I mean with the old s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.