Posts by EPDJ
78 posts total, newest first.
Weedin General - hmm, I guess some individuals might but I guess I might have a stronger will than some.prince of tenisin Anime - [QUOTE=SATANICAT;61751]k then watch her barf all over you in bed[/QUOTE]
eh its not for me... these are tips for gourav... he needs all the help he can get...Weedin General - THATS THE POINT.... its flawed... you cant claim things without evidence... exactly the point of the whole thing...
You cant defend a case without proper evidence.
Also, Marijuana isnt addictive. ( contrary to whlawlin Entertainment - rofl.. great shit... always love reading prank calls to tech support...prince of tenisin Anime - you just might have to pay...
but lets see... tips..
for someone 21+
1. find sexy american babe and take on date
2. dont mention ANY hentai..
3. dont mention anime ( unless they like anime, but if they dont m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.